New from Thunder Power RC!
The TP103CQ-ACDC combo is the ideal, pocket-sized charger and power supply setup to charge the 1S 3.7V LiPo batteries typically used to power ultra-micro and similar class airplanes, helicopters and other models. The TP103CQ quad (4) port charger can be easily and conveniently powered from a 100-240V outlet using the included TP1201P AC to 12V DC, 1-amp power supply while the included DC input power leads can be connected to a 12V Pb/lead acid/gel cell battery for charging on the go. The charger features four ports that operate independently and allow you to charge one or up to four batteries simultaneously at a rate of 0.3A per port. Other great features include advanced multi-color LED indicators for each port that signal red when in charge mode and green when charging is complete for the simplest possible operation. The TP103CQ is compatible with Thunder Power RC ultra-micro class batteries (sold separately) in addition to most other similar class batteries.
- Type: 1-Cell/1S 3.7V Ultra Micro LiPo AC/DC Charger
- Input Power: 100-240V AC (using the included TP1201P Power Supply) or 11-15V DC
- Battery Cell Counts/Type: 1S LiPo (ultra-micro class)
- Charge Current: 0.3 amps per port (5 watts max)
- Charge Ports: Quad (4) independent
- Pocket-sized quad (4) port charger for 1S 3.7V ultra-micro class batteries
- Four independently operating ports for charging one or up to four batteries simultaneously
- Fixed 0.3-amp charge rate per port for safe and fast charging of ultra-micro class batteries
- Advanced Multi-Color LED indicators for each port along with a separate main power LED indicator
- Compatible with the housings and connector typically found on ultra-micro class batteries from Thunder Power RC and other popular brands
- Includes and ultra-compact 100-240V compatible AC power supply (TP1201P)
- Included DC input power leads can be connected to a 12V Pb/lead acid/gel cell battery to charge on the go
WARNING: Never leave charger unattended or charge incompatible batteries. Failure to comply may result in excessive heat, fire and/or serious damage/injury.
NOTICE: A charger is NOT a toy. To ensure proper function and to avoid risk of injury and/or damage, read and follow all instructions before operating the product. Not intended for use by children.