The Il-2 Stormovik was dreaded by German tankers. The aircraft was armor plated to protect the crew and aircraft vital systems from ground fire while carrying sufficient firepower to punch through the thinner armor plating usually found on the upper surfaces of German tanks.
- 120 parts molded in gray and clear plastic
- Finely recessed panel lines
- Optional tires (weighted and unweighted)
- Optional canopies ordnance and armrment
- Protected decals and clear parts
- Detailed instruction booklet